Critically review and respond to the following statement:
The strengths-based nursing care approach can complement the problem based (medical model) approach to healthcare currently evident in Australian healthcare system.
Key point is:
Family engagement in person centered care
family engagement improves patient’s outcomes; getting feedback on our work; family are not only relative, also communities;
1. Person-centered & Family-centered not just relationship (community-significant others)
2. Establishing family background, dynamic
3. Key people involved, what resources they have; Increasing improvement in patient empowering resources for family
4. Identify family trimer
5. Weakness compare with the sbn
Be strong-family engagement, how employment; Ongoing capacity
Think family resources- who are they involved; verbal & non-verbal/supporting
Shorter time admission, less cost, supporting the patient; Statement: family engagement reduces admission time;
|Demonstrates understanding of the Strengths based nursing care (SBNC) approach (30%)||Analyses and validates: – concepts of SBNC, – the role of the nurse SBNC.|
|Demonstrates understanding of patient and family outcomes (30%)||Analyses and validates:
– SBNC relationship to health & wellbeing outcomes
– implications across the lifespan,
– how strengths and health outcomes bidirectionally interact.
|Provides examples of Strengths-based nursing care that complements a medical model of healthcare (20%)||Examples used clearly and practically demonstrates:
– a strong understanding of the medical model and how it can be enhanced by SBNC approaches.
|Maintain academic standards (20%)||– Referencing requirements, spelling, grammar and punctuation are without flaw – Paper is skilfully constructed and a pleasure to read|
Use the following coupon code :