Based on the required topic study materials, write a reflection about worldview and respond to following:
- In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- In 250-300 words, explain what scientism is and describe two of the main arguments against it.
- In 750-1,000 words, answer each of the worldview questions according to your own personal perspective and worldview: (a) What is ultimate reality? (b) What is the nature of the universe? (c) What is a human being? (d) What is knowledge? (e) What is your basis of ethics? (f) What is the purpose of your existence?
Remember to support your reflection with the topic study materials. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
· Explanation of the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism is clear, detailed, and demonstrates a deep understanding of the subject. Explanation is supported by topic study materials.
· Explanation of scientism is clear and accurate. Explanations of two main arguments against scientism are clear and insightful. Details are clearly supported by topic study materials.
· Each of the worldview questions is answered clearly and with deep personal insight.
· Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
· Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
· Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
· All format elements are correct.
· Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Use the following coupon code :